Translate

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

So, I set up a blog account in November 2005.
I never used it. I just spent the last 35 minutes trying to recover gmail account passwords and usernames, all in an effort to begin blogging tonight. I hope to stay current with this blog.... But, past experience tells me I might get distracted from documenting every part of my life...
I'll give it a try.
This post won't be long, but it should be.
It snowed today!!! I had to go to work just before the white stuff started coming down, but one hour later- an announcement was made that the campus would be shutting down until tomorrow. This meant that my office would be shutting down too! My boss let me leave a little bit before 4pm. I was thrilled!
I went out and played in the snow with friends, ordered a pizza, watched American Idol (lame), and just hung out for the rest of the evening. I love the snow!! I wish we could have gotten more than we did....
Oh well.... Class at 10 AM.... sleep time.

No comments: