Translate

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Strength Enough

Strength enough to move the mountains,
the ones that impose and crowd my space.
Strength enough to pull me up out of this pit,
where I lie flat on my face.
Pulling me up, lifting my head to see
that this life has more to offer than the fears and struggles
that have seemingly overtaken me.
Strength enough to overcome a world consumed with itself,
pouring out grace to a people concerned with their status and wealth.
Strength enough to consider my brokeness and teach me to trust in Your plan,
because it's better to take refuge in You than to trust in any man.
Strength enough to keep fighting for me when I seem to just give up and hide,
upholding me with a righteous right hand and drawing me closer to Your side.
Enough of You is my source of strength when times are tough,
And Jesus, You are strength enough.



1 comment:

Darla said...

Mander! I think you have a gift! Truly! Love you, my girl!!